background

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Alys' Album

I told you I was working on pages for Colleen for Christmas.  Here is what I got done for her:
This first page was an opening page from one of the conventions I went to and never had the right pics for.  I added the dragon flies.  The pic is muted as light as I thought I could go and still see it, then I over-layed a poem welcoming, mom's precious gift, Alys.
I don't know if Colleen has baby books for the kids but since I was able to get the early pic I decided it would be nice if she had books from the beginning.  Some of the pages also came from swaps I took part in.
This just had to have a little girls pics, I made it at Karen Pederson's stamp camp a few years ago.  I don't remember who designed and stamped the pages.  I did eventually buy this cute stamp set.
These first pictures I got from Colleens computer.  Yes, I had permission. 
I actually put this LO together at a week-end crop in Breckenridge.  The "a cutie" was done with waxy flax.
I took pictures the summer I met Colleen, Damyon, and Alys in Washington, late July '08.  We had went to the Space Needle and the Seattle Aquarium and Alys was not too sure of me yet.
Josh and Colleen had a friend take these pictures for their save the date wedding announcements. 
 Well, I hope you enjoyed these LOs.  The books turned out nice and Colleen was suprised and pleased with them.  I think I am missing a couple of Lo pics though because there were more pages to Alys' book and I don't see them.  Well, I will post Damyons book soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment