background

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Today is the first day of SPRING

Who would have guessed by looking outside today.  I'm glad I took advantage of the sunshine the last two days, because it is cold and snowing today.  Enough of the snow.  The only advantage to it is that the birds know to come to our back yard.  The Junkos come in mass and the Cardinals and Bluejays come in for longer stays.  And a Redwinged Black Bird showed up too.  This morning we had 5 (yes FIVE) squirrels in our back yard.  I have to go to a different computer to post pictures I will post a couple of cuties later today.

And I did get the silhouette machine going.  I LOVE it.  You will be seeing some of the cuts in future postings of cards and layouts.  I'm working on an album for a contest.  I don't want to give it away until after the contest so watch in July for those pictures.  I love the pages I have done so far and I think you will too. 

I still have no new update on my trip to Grand Junction.  Mom will be here next week for a stay and for my birthday.  I'm looking at leaving here the 14th and spending the 15th with the grandkids in Denver and to GJ on the 16th.  The 17th is a Close To My Heart team meeting and church Saturday night.  Moms birthday is the 22nd and I want to stay for that. Then I'll start back home.  Gary has a major surgery the last week of April and is likely to be in the hospital for a long stay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment